Sunday 14 April 2013

All Things Start Now..But I Haven't Ready Yet



Assalamualaikum..long time I haven't write in my blog. Well this is the first post in 2013 ^^;;. I'm here to tell you about about a real challenge in my life. I thought my real life already started before this but it's just test for me to strengthen myself. However I'm failed to make myself stronger and I have a lot of weaknesses. Now I realized my real life already started but I don't think I'm ready yet. I can't even handle myself yet and how to go faraway from my family. All burden seems to be directly on my tiny shoulders. I can't think straight right now. Recently I have this problem where I always need some time to be alone. My mind seems to be wandering a lot, especially on night. I need someone but I can't always depend myself on people. I need to be strong to fight all challenges in my life. I have a friend who have the same problem as me. Why I always felt lonely. I felt that nobody there to help me. I need to stand on myself. I started to avoid from watching any korean variety/drama because somehow I felt boring just sitting at house without doing nothing. The truth is I really want to help my umma. She have this huge burden handle by herself. I should help her by now not just sitting and doing nothing. I need a job then I can give money and help her. Please I don't want life to be miserable like this. I believe I can fight all this test from Allah. I have the strength, and my family always support me. I gave my trust towards them and believe in myself that I can do it. It's important to have a positive thinking right now. Ok...annyeong I don't know what to write anymore in this post xD

No comments:

Post a Comment